Yellow Tail Poke
This is a great way to use up small scraps of fish when you have a whole fish, and want to do something interesting with the small bits.
Author: Mark Sylvester
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 8 oz Yellow Tail, cut into bite sized pieces - can substitute any mild flavored fish
- 2 Green Onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- ¼ cup Toasted Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup Ponzu sauce - can substitute Tamari, Soy or Braggs Aminos
- ¼ cup diced Cilantro - can substitute curly leave parsley
- ½ teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Siracha sauce or Tabasco
- Dice the fish and reserve.
- Mix all of the ingredients and pour over the fish.
- Mix fish in and chill overnight